- BACP Certificate of Proficiency - a registered member of the BACP since 22nd May 2013
- CPCAB LEVEL 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (QCF)
- CPCAB - CSK-L2 in Counselling
- CPCAB - CST-L3
- CPCAB (Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body) Introduction to Counselling
- Introduction to Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- NHS Introduction to Information Governance Assessment
- Enhanced DRB Certificate Number 001560196455, Update ID C8363879621
- Child Psychology, Registered with the CMA (Complementary Medical Association) certified by the IANLPC (International Association of NLP & Coaching) and the IAHT (International Alliance of Holistic Therapists
- ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
- Working with Children Certificate
- Safeguarding Children & Young People Certificate
- Exploring Psychology, The Open University
- Certificate in Social Sciences, The Open University
- Understanding Society, The Open University
- Mental Health Care NHS Training
If you are finding it difficult to cope with life at the moment, I would like to help.
I ensure all my clients find me client-centred, approachable and plain speaking; a realistic person who deeply values my client’s well-being.
I began my journey to become a counsellor whilst studying psychology with the Open University back in 2004. I qualified as a counsellor in 2012 and five years on I still passionately believe in the power of psychological change. I have accrued more than one thousand one-to-one client hours and applied for BACP Accreditation in June 2017. My clients find me authentic, realistic, non-judgemental, empathic and approachable. Prior to qualification as a counsellor in 2012, I have previously worked in supportive roles in the community, in mental health units and the prison service.
I provide private mentoring to individuals and contractual counselling work for two charities and a community interest company which I enjoy immensely. I am also an associate member of Natural Health based in Lincoln for more infomation visit their website at http://www.naturalbodyandmind.co.uk.
I undertake monthly supervision plus regular, continual and professional development and training. I regularly liaise with other agencies and companies to further my knowledge of other mental health services and keep confidential records in my role as a counsellor in line with data protection.
The profession of counselling regulated on a voluntary basis, feel assured I am a fully trained, regulated counsellor and a member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP). I fully adhere to the BACP Ethical Framework for Counselling Professionals I am a member of the BACP Register that is accredited by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.